In Sushi Factory, we believe that a socially-responsible company may do much good.
We wish to take care of anything important for our customers, partners, suppliers, employees and the environment. Our care about other people and the natural environment is expressed in four pillars:
– we sponsor Judo Academy in Poznań and Kids Poznań Judo League;
– we help the sportspeople to reach a higher sports and organizational level, enabling them to compete for medals during European Championships, World Championships and Olympic Games;
– we support journeys to sports competition in Poland and abroad for the outstanding sportspeople;
– we finance purchase of representative outfits and bags for the oldest competitor groups.
– we fund the scholarship for Agata Szafran, one of the best judokas who took the fifth place in team European Championship in July 2017;
– the greatest dream and goal of Agata is to participate in the Olympic Games. We hope she will achieve that with our help!
– we have implemented systems confirming high quality and safety of food;
– we carry out smart recycling of packagings, plastic films and cardboard boxes;
– we cooperate solely with certified ingredient suppliers.
– we create cutting-edge conditions and healthy work environment;
– we attach importance to professional and personal development of our employees;
– we involve thanks to perfectly tailored incentive systems.